Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using this site. By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by this agreement. The information and services on this site are provided by lymphatouch.com subject to your agreement to the terms and conditions below.
This website contains general information about lymphedema and lymphedema treatments. The information is not complete or comprehensive. You should not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or healthcare provider. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed nor is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
The information contained herein and on www.lymphatouch.com websites is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment in any manner. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding any medical condition.
- Do not use the device without having had device specific training.
- Do not treat a patient with an infectious disease.
- Do not use on a pregnant patient or on a patient with cancer without seeking medical advice in advance.
- Be very careful when applying on fragile skin (e.g., due to cortisone treatments), and on the throat area.
- Do not use on a patient with a diagnosed current venous thrombosis.
- Do not use on a patient suffering from protein poor edema due to severe heart failure, cardiac edema.
- If you are uncertain of the suitability of the device for treatment, seek medical advice prior to starting the treatment. As this list is not exhaustive, always seek out medical advice in the event of doubt.